To Purchase Tickets:
- Order online at www.historiceveretttheatre.com or www.etix.com only.
- Call the box office at 425-258-6766. Tuesday through Saturday 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM with extended hours during days of performances.
Methods of Payment:
- Historic Everett Theatre Gift Certificates
Please be aware that there are different discounts for Historic Everett Theatre produced events than there maybe from outside production companies
- 20% off for Seniors (62+) and Active Military (with current ID)
- Students of High School age and below with proper student ID card 20% off
- Groups of 10-19 receive a 10% discount
- Groups of 20-29 receive a 15% discount
- Groups of 30 or more receive a 20% discount
to qualify for group rate, all tickets must be purchased at one time. Contact the box office for more information or group seat assignments available.
Once purchased, all tickets are non-refundable and single ticket purchases cannot be exchanged.
Special Needs Patrons:
Please notify the box office staff to any special needs at the time of purchase. The rear of the main floor has been designated for wheelchair seating. These seats will be sold at general admission prices.
Babes-in-arms, children 18 months and younger are free as long as they sit in parents laps. Each seat must have a valid ticket.
All events produced by The Historic Everett Theatre are designed to be for all ages. Shows that are produced by outside renters may have different requirements. In the event an outside production company has a different requirement it will be posted on the events homepage.